Thailand Visa Application
The 1-Year Non-immigrant visa for citizens of Australia is issued to applicants who wish to enter Thailand to perform official duties or religious activities, conduct business or investment, work, study, visit the family, and other purposes.
Benefits of 1-Year Thailand Non-Immigrant Visa
1-Year Non-Immigrant Visa to Thailand for citizens of Australia provides the following:
- Multiple-entry travel to Thailand.
- Valid for use for a period of 1 calendar year.
- Validity of stay for a period of 90 days per entry from date of arrival to Thailand.*
- Ability to apply for work permit in Thailand.
- Ability to apply for an extension (1 year) of stay in Thailand.**
- Ability to open bank (savings) account in Thailand.
* 1-day border trip (4 hours from Bangkok) and you can renew your stay for another 90 days in Thailand.
** Extension is at the discretion of the Thai Immigration Bureau upon submission of required documents.