Thailand Retirement Visa
The Thai retirement visa for citizens of Australia is issued to applicants who wish to visit and retire in the Kingdom of Thailand.
Please note that you must first obtain a 90-day visa or a 1 year non-immigrant O visa from your home country or country of residence prior to your application for the Thai Retirement visa.
Retirement Visa Qualifications
- Applicant must be 50 years of age or over.
- Must not have any criminal history and can travel to Thailand.
- Must meet the financial requirement:
- Security deposit of THB 800,000 in a Thai bank account for 2 months prior to the visa application; or
- Monthly income or pension of at least THB 65,000. An affidavit from the foreigner embassy or consulate has to be obtained as proof of the income; or
- Combination of the Thai bank account and yearly income - with the total of 800,000 THB.
Benefits of Thai Retirement Visa
Siam Legal International offers service to process Retirement Visa to Thailand for citizens of Australia. This visa provides the following:
- Multiple-entry travel to Thailand.
- Valid for use for a period of 1 calendar year.
- The visa is renewable every year and can be renewed inside Thailand (applicant must meet the requirements for the visa renewal).
- Ability to open bank (savings) account in Thailand.
- Ability to apply for Permanent Residency after renewals.
Thai Visa Package
- Completed visa application form by our professional legal staff.
- Supporting documents required by the Thai embassy.
- Unlimited consultation with our Thai immigration specialist.
- Comprehensive documents checklist for the visa application at the Immigration Office.
- Guaranteed 100% success (business dealings with the Thai embassy or consulate).
- Fast Service! And your passport/visa returned to you.*
* We highly recommend to use a courier when posting visa application documents.
For information on the application process, please contact us.
Note: We advise that you talk to us first before proceeding with your application should you have any further question regarding our service.
- Siam Legal Fee: 1,049 AUD